At CATS, we attach great importance to the respect of each person, the quality of our communications and the respect of Personal Data.
When you use our website www.cats.mc , SARL Cats Business Center may be required to process personal data.
We will use your personal data in a legitimate and responsible manner in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
1. What personal data do we collect about you?
The data we keep is mainly your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number. Bank details for the purpose of paying for an online purchase are for one-time use only and are not retained unless expressly authorised.
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In more detail, we store and process your personal data for the following purposes
a) for the execution and administrative follow-up of the contract
b) to provide you with commercial offers that meet your expectations or to provide and share information about our activities
c) to improve the quality of our services, processes and systems.
3. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We process associated personal data for the following four legal reasons:
(a) performance of a contract with you: We use your personal data for
a) To fulfil a contract with you: We use your personal data for the processing necessary to fulfil our contract with you. Without such data we would not be able to fulfil our part of the contract.
b) Compliance with a legal obligation
We are legally obliged to process and retain some of your personal data in order to comply with tax, accounting and other obligations.
c) Our legitimate interests
– To be able to maintain a long term relationship with you as a customer and to offer you suitable products and services;
– To be able to detect fraud and security incidents on our website;
– To defend ourselves in legal proceedings;
– To improve the effectiveness of our service through statistical analysis.
d) Obtaining your consent
When processing personal data, we will obtain your unambiguous consent. Note that you can always withdraw your consent. The procedure is explained under paragraph 7.
4. To whom do we provide your personal data?
We will not pass on your details to any third party except where necessary for the purposes of our business relationship with the suppliers of the services or products purchased through us. Such contractors act on our instructions and are contractually bound not to use your data for their own purposes.
We may provide your personal data to supervisory authorities such as tax and customs authorities, the police and other statutory bodies to comply with a legal obligation or court order;
5. Is your personal data transferred outside the European Union?
No, your personal data is not transferred outside the European Union.
6. What are the rules for the retention of your personal data?
Your personal data will be deleted within three years after our last commercial contact.
7. How can you exercise your privacy rights?
At any time, you can request access, rectification or deletion of your personal data by contacting us by email at :rgpd, by telephone or by post.
8. Are you obliged to provide us with your personal data and what are the consequences if you do not?
In some cases, the provision of your personal data is necessary for us, for example, to conclude a contract or to provide you with a product and/or service. Information fields that are not marked with an * are optional. If you do not provide us with the necessary information (marked with an *), we will not be able to respond to your request.
9. How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about your personal data, please contact us:
Either by email
Or by post at CATS – 28 bd Princesse Charlotte – 98000 MONACO
Or by phone at (00) 377 93 10 54 54
Our newsletters all include a link to unsubscribe in one click.